In an ongoing effort to bring ILCA members the tools you need to spread evidence-based information about breastfeeding and advocate for the IBCLC, ILCA partners with organizations that bring training, skills, tools, and more.
ILCA is partnering with Aspire Communications again this year to teach visually interactive presentation techniques. You may have already seen these methods used in various training platforms, such as the WIC Peer Counselor materials, the Business Case for Breastfeeding collection, the Vermont Birth and Beyond platform and the new Coffective Baby Friendly Hospital training initiative.
ILCA has developed a number of opportunities for you to work with Aspire Communications *and* support ILCA.
Webinars. Watch this year for free webinars designed to introduce the concepts of visually interactive presentation techniques. These webinars will give you the tools you need to more effectively communicate with your audiences.
New! Aspire Communications Retreat. If you’ve taken the short webinar intro course in the past, this is an opportunity for a deeper, hands-on immersion so you can confidently use the principles right away. Experts onsite will walk you through the learning process with individual attention, regardless of your level of presentation experience.
Even better, you’ll master these skills while basking in Arizona’s balmy, sunny winter weather at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Resort, February 25-27, 2015. The training includes valuable supporting materials—Aspire’s new Visual Language book series and template package. The book series documents everything you’ll be learning and the template package contains three pre-built master shows you’ll use to quickly assemble what’s known as a presentation platform—a flexible, powerfully visual collection of all your presentation content.
Enrollment in this 3-day event is limited to the first 30 registrants. When enrolling, be sure to use ILCA’s promotional code of ILCA050 and register before January 5th to receive special discounted registration for ILCA members. See more details, costs and registration information here: http://www.aspirecommunications.com/training-visual-language-western-retreat-tucson-2015.html
- All aspects of making and delivering PowerPoint presentations, including little known secrets that transform your talks into truly effective and engaging visual communication
- Converting bullet points into entertaining and memorable visuals that captivate audiences
- Building a flexible, hyperlink-based structure called a presentation platform that helps you organize and dynamically display any presentation topic at any moment
- Including video, meaningful animations, and documents in your presentation materials
- Building picture stories, picture roles, content graphics and other essential visual strategies
- Key photography techniques for capturing and building a personalized visual content library
ILCA receives a portion of the proceeds from this event. So, support your organization and sign up today to get these fantastic, career-enhancing skills!