International Lactation Consultant Association® (ILCA®) is partnering with Aspire Communications again this fall to bring you two visual language workshops to help you support your practice and hone your interactive presentation techniques.
The first workshop will be offered in Hartford, Connecticut, 4–6 September 2015. The second workshop will take place in Oakland, California, 7–9 October 2015, in partnership with the California Breastfeeding Coalition. Both workshops will cover:
- All aspects of making and delivering PowerPoint presentations, including ways to transform your talks into truly effective and engaging visual communication
- Converting bullet points into entertaining and memorable visuals that captivate audiences
- Building a flexible, hyperlink-based structure called a presentation platform that helps you organize and dynamically display any presentation topic at any moment
- Building picture stories, picture roles, content graphics, and other essential visual strategies
- Key photography techniques for capturing and building a personalized visual content library
Workshop fees are $639 per person, which includes your conference registration and Aspire’s Visual Language Template Package, containing three pre-built master shows that can be used to quickly assemble a flexible, powerfully visual collection of all your presentation content.
Enrollment in these workshops is limited. When enrolling, be sure to use promotional code vip175 to receive the ILCA-member registration rate. Discounted hotel rates have been negotiated for participants, though you will need to book accommodations separately.