Learn from the leading experts in the world while connecting with the advocates making global change all while enjoying Chicago, Illinois, USA! Registration is now open for the 2016 ILCA Conference and Annual Meeting.
NEW IN 2016!
- SHORTER CONFERENCE FORMAT with the opportunity to earn up to 22 CERPs (including pre-conference sessions), nursing contact hours, and CME credit! Check out this year’s schedule here.
- MORE AFFORDABLE conference thanks to a shorter, three-day format.
- GREATER FLEXIBILITY with no need to preregister for specific concurrent sessions. Choose the sessions you like on-site.
- MANY OPPORTUNITIES to participate in our highly popular Clinical Skills Rotation on the pre-conference day. (Pre-registration required)
- FREE WIFI in all meeting rooms!
EXPERT SPEAKERS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Learn from the world’s leading experts on the topics that you need to provide the best possible lactation support. See this year’s plenary speakers here.
BABY FRIENDLY…and BEYOND!
This year’s conference theme is Celebrating Baby Friendly in the Hospital and Beyond: Helping Families Thrive Worldwide. Baby-friendly practices are those that support and promote breastfeeding—in all settings and stages—through the incorporation of the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding. This year’s conference celebrates these practices in hospitals, in clinics and physician offices, and throughout the family’s community.
No comments yet.