Reach hundreds of lactation professionals by becoming an exhibitor at ILCA’s Annual Conference — Celebrating Baby Friendly in the Hospital and Beyond: Helping Families Thrive Worldwide — in Chicago, Illinois, USA, 20-23 July 2016! #ILCA16 offers high-visibility booth space, as well as exclusive advertising and sponsorship opportunities at all levels, including break and mealtime sponsorships, promotional inserts, and conference program advertising. (Reduced rates are available to nonprofit exhibitors. Please see the Exhibitor Prospectus for available fees.)
Up to 800 lactation consultants, midwives, physicians, breastfeeding counselors, researchers, pharmacists, nurses, doulas, and other health professionals from around the world will attend the conference. This is your opportunity to ensure these highly educated lactation professionals, who have influence with expectant and new parents, as well as healthcare organizations, know about your products and services.
#ILCA16 offers several ways for your company, project, or nonprofit to get involved in the conference on many different levels.
Reserving your booth space early ensures high visibility of your products and services. A standard 8×10-foot booth package includes:
- Contact with international leaders in breastfeeding,
- Badges for two (2) company representatives per 8×10 booth space rented,
- Lunch and breaks on exhibit days for two company representatives per exhibit space or one representative for non-profits and small businesses,
- 15 percent discount on any full conference registrations purchased for the organization’s representatives, and more!
Gain greater visibility throughout the Conference with exclusive sponsorships! #ILCA16 sponsors have many opportunities to make their name and their products known to conference attendees. Sponsors can opt to have their name or logo printed on conference tote bags, badge holders, lanyards, or hotel keys; sponsor the Exhibit Hall Reception; furnish our Mother-Baby Room with relevant products; or sponsor conference meals and breaks. All of these exclusive sponsorship opportunities also include:
- Logo on the Conference section of the ILCA website, in a slide show before key sessions at the Conference, and on signage placed in high traffic areas throughout the Conference,
- Sponsor recognition in the Conference Program,
- One-time use of both the preregistration and final attendee mailing list,
- Full Page Black & White Ad in Conference Program, and more!
#ILCA16 has promotional possibilities designed to fit all budget levels and to enhance your visibility at the conference. Choose from among a variety of creative opportunities such as:
- Tote bag promotional inserts,
- Having your promotional items or materials delivered to the hotel rooms of all conference attendees,
- Advertising on our Conference Mobile App,
- Rent the #ILCA16 pre-conference attendee mailing list, or
- Take advantage of our Exhibitor Promotion Package, with a mix of promotional opportunities to reach people before, during and after #ILCA16, at one package price!
Additionally, ILCA provides other ways for you to illustrate your commitment to the lactation profession, while also getting additional exposure for your product or business. Companies and individuals can help ILCA expand its diversity and support new members from under-represented communities by donating funds toward ILCA membership scholarships. As an ILCA Donor, your company will receive special recognition at the ILCA Conference as an ILCA Membership Supporter through booth signage, the conference materials, and on the ILCA website. Gain further exposure and enrich ILCA scholarship and research grant opportunities by supporting ILCA’s new raffle! Please consider donating an item by emailing email@example.com.
Our conference exhibitors are key partners in creating the ILCA Annual Conference experience. Your displays, your products, and your support are part of what makes the conference the amazing experience it is. The exhibitor application deadline is 20 May! (Booth reservations will be accepted after this deadline if space allows, but late applicants will not be listed in the Official Conference App and Conference Program.) Please see the #ILCA16 Exibitor page for further information and application materials.