Join us 20 – 23 July 2016 in Chicago, Illinois, USA for Celebrating Baby Friendly in the Hospital and Beyond: Helping Families Thrive Worldwide!
Register NOW before the Early Bird Registration Deadline for the BEST VALUE!
Baby-friendly practices are those that support and promote breastfeeding—in all settings and stages—through the incorporation of the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding. This year’s conference celebrates these practices in hospitals, in clinics and physician offices, and throughout the family’s community. The conference will conclude with a panel discussion on how the Ten Steps fit together in various settings and what the future holds.
NEW IN 2016!
- SHORTER CONFERENCE FORMAT with the opportunity to earn up to 22 CERPs (including pre-conference sessions), nursing contact hours, and CME credit!
- MORE AFFORDABLE conference thanks to a shorter, three-day format.
- GREATER FLEXIBILITY with no need to preregister for specific concurrent sessions. Choose the sessions you like on-site.
- MANY OPPORTUNITIES to participate in our highly popular Clinical Skills Rotation on the pre-conference day. (Pre-registration required)
- FREE WIFI in all of our meeting rooms!
PLUS: Still a few spaces left in pre-conference Clinical Skills Rotation!
We are excited to once again offer our popular Clinical Skills Rotation. Participants will rotate between skill stations in each two-hour session. At each station, participants will spend 25 minutes with an expert facilitator, who will provide a demonstration and support hands-on skill practice.
Clinical Skills sessions are available for beginning practitioners (primary session) and for seasoned consultants (advanced sessions). Two different time slots are available (1:00 pm or 3:30 pm start) to maximize the number of participant slots.