ILCA is committed to ensuring as many voices as possible are a part of our conference. There are many individuals and organizations around the globe who will not be joining us face-to-face but whose perspectives need to be heard in our worldwide lactation community.
Your voice is welcome and needed at #ILCA16!
We are proud to offer a live streaming option for Saturday, 23 July 2016. Live Streaming access includes:
- Learn and get your CEUs! Opportunity to hear ALL of the speakers for the day. Attendees will be awarded 6.5 L CERPs, Contact Hours, and CMEs.
- EXCLUSIVE content just for our live streaming audience, including interviews with conference speakers during break time.
- Additional credit for a FREE WEBINAR from our ILCA Knowledge Center for use after the conference.
- Participate in the exclusive live-streaming community through dedicated, moderated live chat.
- Get your voice heard at the conference! Our dedicated moderator will take select questions to the podium in Chicago, Illinois, USA (as time allows).
Saturday’s live streaming sessions include:
- Beyond BFHI: The Expansion of the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative to Neonatal Care – Laura Haiek, MD, MSc
- President’s Address – Michele Griswold, MPH, RN, IBCLC
- Organizational Effect of Mother’s Milk on Infant Outcomes – Katie Hinde, PhD
- Growth Charts: Use and Misuse – Carlos González, MD
- International Code: The Role of the IBCLC in Code Monitoring – Ana Parrilla-Rodríguez, MD, MPH, FABM, IBCLC
- New Developments in Pharmacotherapy during Lactation – Thomas Hale, RPh, PhD
- The Global Baby-Friendly Impact: Making a World of Difference – Panel Discussion with Maureen Dann, PPCNP-BC, IBCLC; Laura Haiek, MD, MSc; Elise Chapin, MEd, IBCLC; Trish MacEnroe, BS, CDN, CLC; Kathleen Marinelli, MD, IBCLC, FABM
Click here to view the full schedule, including the times in your local time zone.
Equity Access Pricing:
ILCA is committed to ensuring the lactation community has access to #ILCA16, even in low-resource countries. Live streaming pricing is based on the same equity pricing model as our annual membership dues:
Category A: $97 members / $133 non-members, Students: $52 members / $72 non-members, Retired: $39 members / $53 non-members
Category B: $19 members / $27 non-members, Students: $11 members / $14 non-members, Retired: $8 members / $11 non-members
Category C: $5 members / $7 non-members, Students: $3 members / $4 non-members, Retired: $2 members / $3 non-members
Category D: $2 members / $3 non-members, Students: $1 members / $2 non-members, Retired: $1 members / $2 non-members
To find which category your country is in, click here.
Two Ways to Watch:
Join us live! During the live streaming, you can chat with other live streaming conference attendees and select questions can be brought to the podium for a full conference experience.
Watch on your time! We know that some of you will be unable to join us at our scheduled time or may miss some sessions. Within 4 hours of the close of the last session, every live streaming registrant will have access to watch all of the sessions of the day, as often as you’d like, for up to 90 days!
Thursday, 21 July 2016, midnight, EDT USA
CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of our Live Streaming contest winner,Rozalyn Trimble!
In addition, we are offering a 10% OFF COUPON for anyone who participated in our contest. Click the button above and use the coupon code “LiveStream2016” when you check out. If you have additional questions about our live streaming event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.