2016 has been an exciting year for the International Lactation Consultant Association (ILCA). Together, we’ve been working hard to advance the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant® (IBCLC®) profession worldwide through leadership, advocacy, professional development, and research. And in 2017, ILCA is poised to be better than ever.
We invite you to become an ILCA member!
ILCA membership connects you with tools and community to support lactating families, including these benefits:
- THE LATEST IN BREASTFEEDING KNOWLEDGE: Keep up-to-date with up to 10 FREE CERPs, including topics like milk sharing, medications, and ethics.
- EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR WORK: Unlock your access to our TOP member benefit: Journal of Human Lactation.
- HELP FAMILIES FIND YOU: Get listed on our Find a Lactation Consultant Directory (IBCLCs only), with new features in 2017. Watch for new search options, increased traffic, and more.
- CONNECT WITH YOUR COMMUNITY: Coming in 2017! Connect with your peers on the topics you care about most in our new, exclusive online community.
- TOOLS FOR THE FAMILIES YOU SERVE: Share Inside Track articles with your clients in print or through email using a PDF. ILCA offers expert, evidence-based research interpreted just for lactating families.
- SAVINGS: Discounts on live and recorded webinars and registration for our annual conference.
ILCA Membership – Not Just For IBCLCs
ILCA has benefit packages to meet the unique needs of clinical care providers (like physicians, midwives, nurses, and dieticians) and breastfeeding supporters (like volunteers with new family support groups, peer counselors, and those with other lactation certifications). Learn more by clicking HERE.
Back in 2017! Group membership discounts!
Groups of ten or more joining and/or renewing members receive ten percent discount on membership. Start getting your group together now! Group applications will be available 24 October.
ILCA membership connects you with tools and community to support lactating families.
Questions or need more information? Contact us at email@example.com or visit us online at www.ilca.org.
No comments yet.