Get a discount on your ILCA membership – join with a group!
The International Lactation Consultant Association connects its members with the tools and community they need to support lactating families, including these benefits:
- THE LATEST IN BREASTFEEDING KNOWLEDGE: Keep up-to-date with up to 10 FREE CERPs, including topics like milk sharing, medications, and ethics.
- EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR WORK: The Journal of Human Lactation (JHL) is is rated as our TOP member benefit. Receive either the print (Standard Membership only) or online edition to stay up-to-date on the latest in lactation research.
- HELP FAMILIES FIND YOU: Get listed on our Find a Lactation Consultant Directory (IBCLCs only), with new features in 2017. Watch for new search options, increased traffic, and more.
- CONNECT WITH YOUR COMMUNITY: Coming in 2017! Connect with your peers on the topics you care about most in our new, exclusive online community.
- TOOLS FOR THE FAMILIES YOU SERVE: Share Inside Track with your clients in print or through email using a PDF. ILCA offers expert, evidence-based research interpreted just for lactating families.
- SAVINGS: Discounts on live and recorded webinars and registration for our annual conference.
Now, groups of ten or more will receive a ten percent discount, so gather your friends, colleagues, co-workers, and fellow advocates now. (Share this Facebook post on your page or your favorite lactation supporter group to start gathering your group!)
Been a group leader before? We have simplified the process to make it even easier to join or renew and get your group membership discount.
Discounted Rates For Joining/Renewing With A Group
How It Works:
- Select a group coordinator. The group coordinator will submit member information and full payment for the entire group.
- Gather information for your group. For each member of your group, please gather:
- membership type (Standard, Standard Go Green (category A only), Student, Breastfeeding Supporter, Clinical Professional, and Retired)
- membership category (A, B, C, or D)
- Your group coordinator will submit your group information and full payment. Click here for the group submission form.
- Within 2-3 business days, all group members will receive email instructions for online membership activation.
Questions? We are here to help! Contact us at email@example.com.
No comments yet.