All new online conference format goes far beyond live streaming to bring you the clinical skills you need, connect you with the #ILCA17 community, and build your changemaker toolbox.
What’s New at #ILCA17 Virtual Conference:
LEARNING: More than DOUBLE the continuing education of previous live streaming events. 14 Continuing Education Units will be available for the Virtual Conference.
CONNECTION: BUILD RELATIONSHIPS with the entire #ILCA17 community and join our Online CONNECT Community, exclusively for conference attendees. Chat with both face-to-face and virtual participants, get your questions answered by participating speakers, and find and share resources on the topics discussed at the conference.
BUILD THE SESSIONS YOU NEED: In addition to the scheduled sessions, #ILCA17 virtual attendees get FREE additional continuing education. Choose the content YOU need most by adding one additional credit from our on-demand learning in the Knowledge Center.
LIVE OR ON YOUR TIME: Participate LIVE or watch on YOUR time – 90 full days of ACCESS to your content.
EASY TO USE + HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT: New to virtual conferences? We are here to help! EASY-TO-USE conference platform with dedicated, friendly, and patient tech support. During the live sessions, our professional tech support is supported by skilled moderators. We love bringing your online questions to the floor of #ILCA17!
Virtual Conference Highlights:
- SEVEN plenary speakers: Arun Gupta, Sharon Unger, Anita Moorhead, Rafael Pérez-Escamilla, Doris Fok, Fedro Peccatori, and Marcus Stahlhofer
- TWO concurrent sessions: Lactation and Medications: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Making Hard Decisions and When Evidence Changes Practice: Building a Skill Set for Interpreting and Applying Lactation Research
- ONE workshop session: Infant and Maternal Factors Contributing to the Decision to Treat Restrictive Lingual and Maxillary Frenula: A Review of over 2000 Client Records from 2013-2016
- ILCA Annual General Meeting
- The Global Partners Panel: Furthering the Global Breastfeeding Agenda through Local, National, Regional, and International Advocacy
- Lots of exclusive Virtual Conference content during break times
Equity Access Pricing:
ILCA is committed to ensuring the lactation community has access to #ILCA17, even in low-resource countries. Live streaming pricing is based on the same equity pricing model as our annual membership dues:
Category A: Standard/Clinical Members – $165, Students/Breastfeeding Supporters – $89, Retired – $66
Category B: Standard/Clinical Members – $32, Students/Breastfeeding Supporters – $19, Retired – $13
Category C: Standard/Clinical Members – $8, Students/Breastfeeding Supporters – $5, Retired – $4
Category D: Standard/Clinical Members – $4, Students/Breastfeeding Supporters – $2, Retired – $2
Non-Member Pricing: $241
To find which category your country is in, click here.
FREE registration for the #ILCA17 Virtual Conference winner announced!
Thank you to all those who left comments on Lactation Matters and in this ILCA Facebook post letting us know from whom you are most looking forward to learning during the #ILCA17 Virtual Conference!
Congratulations to our contest winner Barbara Murray! Barbara will have the opportunity to learn from her top picks, Anita Moorhead and Sharon Unger, as well as participate in the rest of our #ILCA17 Virtual Conference lineup.
Not a contest winner? Watch your inbox on 20 June for a special 10% discount code off registration for everyone who participated. See the complete #ILCA17 Virtual Conference agenda online by visiting our website!