Learn hands-on skills at our pre-conference Clinical Skills Rotation!
Participants will rotate between four skill stations, learning each skill from expert facilitators. All stations last 25 minutes, with 5 minutes between stations.
Quickly learn new skills or practice techniques with your peers.
Two Rotation options are available and are held as pre-conference sessions on Wednesday, 24 July.
- Clinical Infant and Young Child Feeding in Emergencies: Skills for the Lactation Consultant
- Slow Down the Flow: Helping Infants Overwhelmed by Milk Ejection
- Putting the Pieces Together: An Interactive Case Review from Diverse Work Settings
- Using Role Play to Identify Strategies to Provide Cultural Responsiveness and Sensitivity in Lactation Care
- Facial Massage Technique for a Functional Latch
- Follow-up for Premature Babies After NICU Discharge
- Give Yourself a Hand: Using Massage Techniques During Assessment
- Tongue Tie: Clinical Cases to Improve Early Diagnosis and Management
These highly-popular sessions fill fast!
Pre-registration is required. The fee for these 2-hour sessions is $47 USD each and participants will earn 2 continuing education units per rotation group.
*Online registration permits selection of only one session at this time in order to accommodate all attendees who wish to register. If you wish to attend both sessions, please contact email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.