World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) is an annual celebration of the role of breastfeeding in our homes, our communities, and the world. As a part of our 2019 theme, Empower Parents, Enable Breastfeeding, we are proud to announce that Journal of Human Lactation (JHL) is making available 5 essential articles to everyone – FREE* through 31 August 2019.
The Journal of Human Lactation is essential for building our knowledge as IBCLCs. We believe knowledge guides our practice, strengthens our value, and supports our role in transforming world health.
Read the following JHL articles—free through 31 August 2019!
- Breastfeeding Support Interventions by International Board Certified Lactation Consultants: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis by Ellen M. Chetwynd, Heather M. Wasser, and Charles Poole
- Effectiveness of the IBCLC: Have we Made an Impact on the Care of Breastfeeding Families Over the Past Decade? by Barbara Haase, Emily Brennan, and Carol L. Wagner
- Current Trends in Research on Human Milk Exchange for Infant Feeding by Aunchalee E. L. Palmquist, Maryanne T. Perrin, Diana Cassar-Uhl, Karleen D. Gribble, Angela B. Bond, and Tanya Cassidy
- Critical Review of Theory Use in Breastfeeding Interventions by Yeon K. Bai, Soyoung Lee, and Kaitlin Overgaard
- An Integrated Analysis of Maternal-Infant Sleep, Breastfeeding, and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Research Supporting a Balanced Discourse by Kathleen A. Marinelli, Helen L. Ball, James J. McKenna, and Peter S. Blair
Journal of Human Lactation is the official journal of ILCA. It is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal publishing original research, insights in practice and policy, commentaries, and case reports relating to research and practice in human lactation and breastfeeding. JHL is relevant to lactation professionals in clinical practice, public health, research, and a broad range of fields related to the trans-disciplinary field of human lactation.
No comments yet.